Tuesday Talk…Today’s topic: Reinvention
You are invited to write in with topic suggestion, questions, or great thoughts you want to share. I surely do not have all the answers but know that together we can generate some great conversation and have fun in the process. (Feel free to post your topics, questions, your great thoughts in the comments below!)
Our first Tuesday Talk contributor is Sherry Schneider. Sherry is an amazing women and if I can brag a little…Sherry was one of our incredible and thought provoking speakers at SHE LEADS – HER VOICE this past March.
The topic that Sherry suggested is: REINVENTION.
What do you think of when you hear the word, reinvention?
Here were my first (second and third) thoughts:
1) You are a new creation in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17))
2) The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. (Luke 17:21)
3) You can do all things through God. His power is strongest in your weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Summation: If you are a Christ follower, your life has already been reinvented. You are whole, you are complete, and you are perfect in the eyes of the Lord. You have only to claim who you are created to be and walk in your calling!
I asked Sherry if I could post her notes from the talk she gave at SHE LEADS – HER VOICE (Her-Voice.org) titled: Reinvention…You! Sherry’s questions for us are in bold and the answers are in italics. Thank you Sherry!
Reinvention . . . You!
1. What is Reinvention?
Webster’s definition: reinvention is to invent, come upon, find again, to bring something into existence, to remake as in a different form, to revive.
2. Why reinvent? Who should reinvent?
Why: If you feel stuck, stagnant, not making forward progress, lacking in personal growth – Reinvention is for you.
Who: Anyone! If you are looking for a second chance, a second act, an Encore, or, want to grow in a new undiscovered area of your life, Reinvention is for you.
3. What is the most important reason to know your strengths? When your strengths are overextended,
They become my greatest weakness!
4. Tips to start your journey:
2.Discover Your Strengths & Passions
3.Find Your Destination
4.Create A Support Group
5.Do Something Everyday Towards Your Reinvention
5. What does Habakkuk 2:2 state? Write the vision down, write it plain on tablets. Studies show that only 3% actually set goals and only 1% write them down!
6. How does a coach help in this process? A Coach helps you establish the steps & process to attain the goal ahead of you. Braking things down to bite size manageable pieces.
7. What are my own personal goals & dreams?
How do you define REINVENTION? Join TUESDAY TALK in the comments below! We look forward to hearing your voice!
I love the word Reinvention! It’s to “find again”. Jer 33:3 says: Call unto to me & I will show you things you do know of….
We have seeds inside of us of destiny that has yet to be harvested, treasures yet to be unearthed or excavated! Part of our journey with The Lord is discovering those gems!
Reblogged this on slschneider.